- Supports Bitcoin-backed or supported loans
- High security
- iOS and Android app for easy access
- No utility tokens required.
- Supports Bitcoin and USDC only
- Ledn rates are slightly lower than its competitors.
- Loans are funded within 24 hours of approval
- Users can pay off loans at anytime without penalties
- No monthly payments are required
- Tax efficient
What is Ledn?
Founded in 2018 by Adam Reeds and Mauricio Di Bartolomeo, Ledn's main services are interest accounts for Bitcoin and USDC and Bitcoin-backed dollar loans. Ledn allows cryptocurrency investors to use a savings account or a loan to leverage interest on their digital holdings.
The Bitcoin and USDC Savings Account, Bitcoin-backed dollar loans, and B2X loan to double Bitcoin holdings are the three main Ledn services. Interest can be earned on Bitcoin and USDC holdings. You can earn money on your Bitcoin or USDC assets by opening a Ledn Savings Account. Loans are funded within 24 hours of approval. And users can pay off loans at any time of their choice without penalties. No monthly payments are required also.
Ledn Bitcoin-backed loans are ideal for your borrowing needs because they are backed entirely by Bitcoins. It's also the first digital asset platform to complete a Proof-of-Reserves attestation, ensuring that its users' digital assets are included in their periodic reports.
Stay up to date
Want emails with free news, tips, tools, and recommendations to help you scale your Web3 business ideas? Drop your email below.