- High-Interest rates.
- No minimum deposits or lock-in period.
- Simple user interface
- The platform has an app available on Android and IOS
- Supports limited cryptocurrencies
- Fiat currency deposit not supported
- Crypto loans are available only for institutions and not for individual traders.
- Hodlnaut platform accepts leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), USD Coin (USDC), Dai (DAI), and Tether (USDT) (USDT).
- Every Monday at GMT 8+, there are provisions for collecting weekly rewards.
- The interest rate on a Hodlnaut loan is determined by market conditions (demand) and earnings from the preceding month.
- The interest is paid in the same cryptocurrency that the users deposit.
- Users can withdraw funds at any time because there is no minimum deposit or lock-in period.
- Customers can determine the interest they will get by entering the applicable crypto asset and the number of days on the Hodlnaut website's interest calculator.
What is Hodlnaut?
Founded in 2019 by Juntao Zhu and Simon Lee in April, Hodlnaut is a Singapore-based cryptocurrency lending platform. The platform supports 6 crypto coins, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), as well as stablecoins such as DAI (DAI), USD Coin (USDC), and Tether (USDT) (USDT).
Hodlnaut is available in nearly every country, including the United States. Interest on cryptocurrency holdings is calculated automatically based on the cryptocurrency in a user's account. The interest is paid out once a week, on Monday.
Individuals are not eligible for VIP fixed-term loans, which are only available to institutional and business users. The Hodlnaut fixed deposit account allows customers to earn the highest interest rates on their cryptocurrency holdings by depositing them for a predetermined period of time. Customers can deposit their crypto assets with Hodlnaut for a specified length of time, similar to a standard bank fixed-term loan; instead of cash, customers can deposit their crypto assets with Hodlnaut for a set period of time, resulting in a considerably greater yield.
Customers must deposit at least 100 BTC or its equivalent in ETH, Tether, DAI, or USDC, and the minimum lock-in term is one month. Those who choose the Hodlnaut Fixed-Term loan will be assigned a specialized account manager who will manage their account on their behalf.
Users must, however, meet the following conditions to qualify for this Hodlnaut VIP fixed-term loan; For a better yield, the lock-in term of their bitcoin holdings at Hodlnaut should be 1, 3, or 6 months.
Users should invest at least 25 bitcoins (BTC) in a single crypto asset type.
The money should be kept in escrow until the term expires, during which time they cannot be used even as collateral. Additionally, interest earned depends on theamountt deposited and the interest rates.
Stay up to date
Want emails with free news, tips, tools, and recommendations to help you scale your Web3 business ideas? Drop your email below.