- Foundation has a User-friendly interface.
- Creators fuel a new system of values for the online expression.
- If any piece of digital asset is resold on platforms like Rarible or Opensea, a royalty fee of 10% goes to the wallet were it was originally minted.
- Transactions are tamper-proof and difficult to manipulate.
- Payments are only made via Ethereum
- High commissions.
- Auction minted NFT
- Creators can now deploy their own smart contracts, mint NFTs to it, and release a collection
What is Foundation?
Foundation is a platform that aims to build a new creative economy, launched in Feb 2021, it is a world where creators can use the Ethereum blockchain to value their work in entirely new ways, and build stronger connections with their supporters. The platform bridges crypto and culture to foster a network of mutual support between creators and collectors.
With the help of their intuitive platform, Foundation is out to make the creation of NFT smooth and continuous. Foundation emphasizes on a creator-first, community-led approach by having artists select and invite other artists to join the site and mint NFTs. It is decentralized and built on the Ethereum network, that facilitates the minting and auctioning of NFT.
Additionally, the platform allows you to buy, sell and exchange limited digital products.
Stay up to date
Want emails with free news, tips, tools, and recommendations to help you scale your Web3 business ideas? Drop your email below.