- Etherisc protects its users against risk of theft and attacks of hackers on wallet smart contracts
- Pays up to 100% of the issued loan amount if value of collateral provided by the borrower drops by 90% or more
- Easy to use user interface
- No live chat customer support
- Crypto Wallet Insurance
- Flight Delay insurance
- Social Insurance
- Hurricane Protection
- Crop Insurance
- Collateral Protection for Crypto-backed Loans
What is Etherisc?
Launched in 2016 by Christoph Mussenbrock, Renat Khasanshyn and Stephan Karpischek. Etherisc is an open-source, open-access platform for decentralized insurance protocol designed to build risk transfer solutions.
This includes a technical protocol and application layers where all service providers in the industry can operate, new and old. These service providers can be anything from insurance companies, insurtech startups, license holders, risk modelers to claim settlement specialists, identity providers and financiers of the back-end reinsurance.
The insurance platform enables a wide array of insurance applications: from commercial insurance to non-profit solutions such as mutuals, peer-to-peer insurance, cooperative models and completely new structures. Etherisc provides its users with protection against risk of theft and attacks of hackers on wallet smart contracts with a target coverage up to $1M.
Stay up to date
Want emails with free news, tips, tools, and recommendations to help you scale your Web3 business ideas? Drop your email below.