- Simple User Interface
- It provides a reliable source of information on activities within the crypto industry.
- CoinGecko provides its users with quarterly reports on the state of the cryptocurrency industry. These h additional insights into key issues affecting the market and major occurrences throughout the year
- No track on crypto lending interest.
- Live prices, charts & historical data on over 13000+ cryptocurrencies.
- Redeem daily Candies for swags and goodies
- Portfolio - Track your holdings. Synced across all devices.
- Can access the platform on mobile apps for both Android & iOS.
What is CoinGecko?
Founded in 2014 by TM Lee and Bobby Ong with the goal of democratizing crypto data access and providing consumers with practical information, CoinGecko is arguably one of the largest independent cryptocurrency data aggregators with over 13,000+ different crypto assets tracked across more than 500+ exchanges worldwide. The platform provides real-time and useful information on crypto with the goal of elevating users' understanding of fundamental factors that drive the market. Additionally, CoinGecko not only tracks price volume and market capitalization but also community growth, open-source development, major crypto events, and on-chain metrics. The platform has over 10 million+ average monthly users with historical crypto data of more than 8 years.
The service is a fantastic method to gauge interest in various tokens and learn more about them. Users can choose when and for what they want to swap their cryptos with the help of CoinGecko. It gives charts and information on all things crypto, allowing you to compare exchanges, find new tokens, watch your portfolio, and much more. CoinGecko's independence assures that it stays a trustworthy source of information, as the company delivers unbiased, real-time market data with no financial motive to favor one cryptocurrency over another.
The app is available for iOS and Android which provides a convenient method to keep track of your progress easily and anywhere. The software has garnered positive feedback from users, with over 1.7 thousand reviews and a 4.8-star rating on the Apple App Store.
CoinGecko fees are extremely low, making it accessible to traders of all skill levels. If you trade seldom or are new to the market, the free account will offer you more than enough data to help you improve your trading. For enhanced rewards and services, more seasoned clients may find the premium or premium plus account handy, albeit they are still reasonably priced.
Stay up to date
Want emails with free news, tips, tools, and recommendations to help you scale your Web3 business ideas? Drop your email below.